Mold Outbreak Caused by Hidden Water Damage in Creswell Home?
Our local Springfield and East Lane County team is trained and certified to restore mold damage in Creswell by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the nonprofit certifying body for the cleaning and restoration industries. We have the training, equipment, and experience to restore mold damage quickly and efficiently.
Often mold is a symptom of water damage or excess moisture. When we inspect your home, we will identify the source of the excess moisture and correct the issue to minimize the chances of the mold returning once the remediation process is complete.
Symptoms of Mold Damage
- Strong, musty odor
- Recent water damage
- Fluffy white or black spots on clothing
- Stinky, damp carpeting
- Water leak inside of a wall
- Water leak inside a cabinet
- Leaking water tank
- Leaking water heater
- Leaking water supply line
- Spotting on upholstered furniture
- Spotting on drapes or fabric blinds
- Spotting on wallpaper
- Bubbling paint on walls
- Dark spots on walls
- Musty smell from an air conditioner
- Visible mold growing on wall or floor tiles
Mold Removal Process
- Emergency Contact – 541-741-7925
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business in has a mold damage emergency, our Springfield and East Lane County professionals are Here to Help. ® Call us today at 541-741-7925.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.